Connect With Us

How To Make Money On Addynamo Twitter Sponsored Tweets



 
Making Money from Addynamo Twitter Sponsored Tweets is for real. So far, I have earned over $100 from tweeting for Addynamo  
 


Wondering How You Can Make Money As Addynamo Twitter Publisher?



Well, it's easy. Log in to www.addynamo.com, go to My Account / Twitter to link your Twitter account to Ad Dynamo.

Whenever you receive email notification that a new campaign is waiting for your tweet, log in to your Addynamo account, draft a tweet, enter how much you want to charge for the tweet and wait for the advertiser to approves it.



Well, if the advertiser rejects your tweet after comparing the amount you charged and the number of your Twitter followers, you will not make any money and the tweet will not appear on your Twitter timeline. So, just know that the number of your Twitter followers and the amount you charge per tweet matters alot.

The two tweets that earned me money are for big companies and not some poor advertisers. I normally charge between $10 - $12 per tweet whenever I see a campaign from a big company in my Addynamo Twitter dashboard.

Atimes, I see some amendment offers in my dashboard from advertisers that want me to charge them as low as $0.5 per tweet. Whenever I see such, I click on the "decline" button to reject such tweet. Imagine, paying me less than a dollar to promote a tweet to thousands of my followers. Is that not crazy?

I Urge you All  To Join Me Make Real Cash On Addynamo Twitter Sponsored Tweets..

 

 

N/B: You Need More Twitter Followers To Charge Your Clients More, So I’m ready to teach you How To Get Thousands Of Twitter Followers in 10mins, Yes you heard me right… To Get This ‘’Twitter Followers Trick’’  Just  ‘Subscribe For My EMAIL RSS FEED CLICK HERE & LIKE MY PAGE On FACEBOOK CLICK HERE…& The Trick Would Be Delivered To Your Email Immediately after confirmation

 

ALSO NOTE THAT ‘ADDYNAMO’ PAYS DIRECTLY INTO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT, Eg:Gtb, Ecobank, Uba..etc…

 


Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 05:30
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Confused? Feel Free To Ask

Your feedback is always appreciated. We will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
1. If you want to be notified on follow up comments or replies, click on "Subscribe by email" below the comment box.
2. Please do not spam, Spam comments will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Regards,
Egbo Harold

 

Blogger news

Best Blogger Tips
Welcome - If Your New Here You Wont Want To Miss Another Article.
Why Not Subscribe To Our Rss Feed !

Blogroll

Latest Posts

Blog Archive

Translate

Powered by Blogger.